Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Animation 6.9.1

Animation is an interesting feature. I enjoy learning about this feature because the text remain stationary on the slide by default, so when you apply an animation this make the presentation animated which is more fun. When animation is applied the text can appear one bullet point, or one picture at a time, there is a variety of options to choose from. You can use the timing to determine whether the selected animation begins on click, with previous, or after previous.

There are four types of animations, entrance, exit, emphasis and motion. you can apply any animation of your preference to your slide and the cool thing about that is you can preview the animation to see what it will look like during the presentation. I like this topic so much I think I previewed all or most of the effects. I especially liked to see the eclipse of the moon slide, with the motion effect.

12 comments:

  1. The 'Animation Effects' feature is definitely one of the most visible trademarks of PowerPoint! I use mostly entrance while rarely play with exit, emphasis, or motion. Very glad to see you apply animation effects in your A5 Slideshow Presentation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to use the animations for pictures. This is a important part of making a presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually thought the lunar eclipse setup was neat, too...I wasn't aware you could do things like that until starting that section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know how many options there was for animation. I feel like my presentation would have been better if I knew more about PowerPoint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Animation are really fun to work with, great tools to make your presentation that much more fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed using the animation effects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Learning about animation effects was pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed the lunar eclipse example too. Once I played back the animation it looked really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am learning about aminations also. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I like transitions more than animations. Animations are easy to confuse and overwhelm your audience and I generally dislike when the audience is focusing on the slideshow more than me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love watching the animated pictures, they are always so creative and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Animations are great on Power Point.

    ReplyDelete