Sunday, March 13, 2022

3D Model 4.7.4

3D model is the topic I find very fascinating. I have learned that models are made of points and 3D space which can connected by lines, curves, and geometric shapes, then a process is added called textured mapping to give it a realistic look.  The fact that an image can be inserted into a document page, rotated and viewed from many different angles, and be formatted to look so real is awesome. And to be able to zoom it as far as possible and the image won't get pixelated is even better.

I remember shopping online and seeing 3D images of products and thought how awesome, and wondered how do they get it to move around like that. I never knew I would have first hand knowledge of how it's done. Computer programming is awesome. I am learning a lot in IS101 and LabSim.

12 comments:

  1. 3D model is a wonderful feature! It may be introduced in Chapter 4 Microsoft Word, it is actually available in other Microsoft Office software such as Excel and PowerPoint :-)

    Yes, computer programming is awesome! Very glad to hear you learned a lot in IS101 and LabSim ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine, for quite sometime, had a job that involved working with Raster images frequently...it was interesting to see how mathematical curves have been resurrected as art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, 3D modeling has sounded very intimadating, and still does, but I am glad that I was exposed to a small portion of it in this section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #D modeling is super interesting! My best friend is majoring in Graphic Design at UNR and they share with me all their cool projects and I love seeing their progress as they improve and create all kinds of neat stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3D models are great to add to Word documents. Up until now I wasn't aware of them, only pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3D modeling was very cool to use. I hope I can find ways to use it more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My boyfriend has a 3D printer and I enjoy watching it print because it's just amazing how it just prints actual objects that you can use in everyday life. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is another cool feature of computer programming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Computer Programming is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also enjoyed learning how to use 3D models on Microsoft Word.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3D models are very visually appealing! I try to use them when I need something to stand out a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed learning about the 3D models

    ReplyDelete