Monday, May 16, 2022

Farewell but not goodbye

I am glad the semester is finally over. And at the same time a little sad. I will miss everyone, even though it was not a socializing event, I cannot help but notice everyone contribute to the class setting in their own unique way that made us one whole. It is not the same when everyone did not show up especially the ones that show up often than not. I really appreciate Professor Wu encouragement and acknowledgment it meant a lot to get his feedback. It was as if we were his own children and he wanted us to succeed, he seemed genuinely excited for us when we finally got it right. I want to say thank you Professor Wu for being you. Going forward I will remember every encouraging words you have ever said to me in times when it seems impossible to go on. As Jaime once said we are the best, I agree we are the best because of you. You are one of a kind. Thank you. I wish everyone the best on their journey.

9 comments:

  1. You are most welcome Tracyann ^_^

    I also want to thank you for being you. Returning to higher education after many years and more than one attempt can be daunting. I am proud of your courage, follow through, and genuine desire to improve your digital literacy skills!

    IS101-3010, Spring 2022 may have ended, my desire to continue helping you in your academic journey continues. Please keep in touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rooting for you to be able to retire back to Jamaica!

    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes a lot of courage and dedication to continue to seek a higher education. Its definitely no slouch of a deed, so feel proud that you are trying your best!! good luck in life after the class <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it was not the same when the people who usually show up did not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He really does want us to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck! I hope you do well in the remaining time you have of school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He does want us all to succeed. Good luck with everything and I hope you make it back home. #wearethebestever

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you the best of luck! I really liked your presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Tracyann. It wasn't always easy, but you did it. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete